In 2009 the Co Name Group was acquired from Co Name, thereby creating one of the leading European companies. At the time of the acquisition, Co Name Group employed 20,000 staff and generated annual revenues of approximately EUR 2.4 billion. Co Name employed 26,500 staff, generating annual revenues of more than EUR 3 billion. The acquisition of Co Name and the beneficial partnership is the logical continuation of the company strategy. With a workforce of more than 48,000 employees, Co Name generated revenues of over EUR 5 billion during the year.
They did not change a bit. It was and still is a distinct desire to deliver complex, 360° investment consulting services, that would fill any gap in any business’ daily, monthly and yearly operations. With that in mind, we continue to implement our expertise to help hundreds of companies! The Hayford enjoys all guarantees and concessions provided by the national and foreign investment codes in the shareholder countries. In particular, its assets are granted full mobility and freedom of expatriation and are immune against nationalization and expropriation.
It became the National Association of Investment Companies in 1941. In 1940, company members included 68 mutual funds and 43 closed-end funds, and assets for the fund industry totaled $2.1 billion. The Hayford instituted its first public information program in 1943, published its first annual statistical summary in 1958, and held its first General Membership Meeting in 1959. Unit investment trusts were welcomed as Institute members in 1985. In 2015, the company celebrated the 75th anniversary of its founding and of the key legislation that gave rise to the modern fund industry.